Tuesday, August 3, 2021

storm in the city story

 I was sitting in a hotel room with one of my friends. We were watching TV when we heard a big bang it went quiet for a moment and after another bang we ran to open the curtains and saw lightning hitting buildings. Hail was pouring on people as they ran inside. It was bright yet foggy. I closed the curtains, then the news came on telling us to stay inside until it cleared up. We could barely hear it because of the rumbling and the hail hitting the roof of the hotel. A big lightning struck our building and hit our window. The lightning was so strong that it made the glass shatter, the wind was pushing against us and we ran out the door and heard the sirens from the hotel which meant we had to evacuate the building. We ran to the exit and heard people screaming and running. I felt the building start to fall to the ground. I tried to go as fast as I could to get outside. i see the door to get out i opened the door and it smelt like gross chemicals and poop i ran to my car and drove away as far as i could .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.