Monday, June 8, 2020

Something i'm proud of . . . . . .

The thing I am most  proud of is I kicked someone today and it was my sister. She is pretty annoying in the morning because she is normally grumpy cause she does not like to come to school and that's why I kicked her and she felt better for some reason. I also yelled at my big sister she always hogs the bathroom and then she thought I was rushing her but I just needed to go to the loo and  then she got mad at me and she told on me also she is annoying too. I also stole my brother's breakfast because I couldn't be bothered to make my own and I said goodbye to my dad when I left for school and I brushed my teeth on the way to school an that is what I'm most proud of. .

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha hi im Te Ria and I go to Otaki collegeand we had to comment on kids blogs from your school. You can look at mine if you want https://octeriaa.blogspot.com/ yh.

    follow me on tiktok @silentlyoffended and insta @xx_teria.adams_xx :) ummmmmmmm this is really funny cause thats what i do to my older sister and this was really funny to read ummm bye


    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.